Hans-GerdSandhagen
I try to record an IP station by DMCC multi registation, but it only works partly:

- DMCC is receiving audio from both parties
- The registered station receives audio
But:
- The other station does not get the audio from the registered station

As soon as "UnregisterTerminal" is called, the missing audio works

CM: R016x.03.0.124.0
AES: 6.3.3.9.10-0
DMCC-DLL: V6.3.3.14

JohnBiggs
is this a more complete problem statement:

I try to record an IP station A by DMCC multi registation, but it only works partly:

- DMCC [lets call this device A2] is receiving audio from both parties A1 and B
- The registered station receives audio [unclear which station you are referring to here, A1 or B]
But:
- The other station does not get the audio from the registered station [I am guessing this is a reference to A1]

As soon as "UnregisterTerminal" is called [I am guessing that this is a reference to the DMCC recorder, A2], the missing audio works

It sounds like your DMCC registration, or other activities are taking control of the talk path for A. Only A1 or A2 can 'talk' into the connection, and from your description A1 is loosing its talk path when the dmcc recorder A2, joins the call. Review the DMCC programmer's guide for information relating to the ability to control the talk path for the device when multiple registrations are being used.

Further test with the DMCC Dashboard to get the methods that you need to use 'right' in your head and then verify your application is behaving like the DMCC Dashboard wrt method invocation. B should always be able to talk and listen to A1 (the user's device), and A1 should have talk & listen to B. The recorder should only have a listen path and hear A1 and B.
Go to:   
Mobile view