karloz837
Hi.

Actually i have an issue with a AAOD i need run two Web Services at the same time using the runnable or Thread methods.

I create my own class requestBegin on a data node for implement the runnable but doesn't work, because AAOD use a private method (actions.add) for Web Services consume.

Usually when i create the nodes for consume a Web services the source code look like this

public boolean executeDataActions(com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCESession mySession) throws Exception {
java.util.Collection actions = null;

actions = new java.util.ArrayList(4);
//{{START:CODEGEN:EXTENSIONPOINT:com.avaya.sce.ws2.avResourceType
actions.add(new connectivity.ws.operations.WS1(mySession).setDebugId(49));
//}}END:CODEGEN:EXTENSIONPOINT:com.avaya.sce.ws2.avResourceType

//{{START:CODEGEN:EXTENSIONPOINT:com.avaya.sce.ws2.avResourceType
actions.add(new connectivity.ws.operations.WS2(mySession).setDebugId(48));
//}}END:CODEGEN:EXTENSIONPOINT:com.avaya.sce.ws2.avResourceType

if(evaluateActions(actions, mySession)) {
return true;
}
actions = null;

// return false if the evaluation of actions did not cause a servlet forward or redirect
return false;
}

But dont work to me because i need to use two executeDataActions class at the same time.

So i need to consume two Web services at the same time for reduce the IVR start times.

i attacht two images for try explain myselft

• [Thumb - Webservice2.png]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - WebServices1.png]
[Disk] Download

Juan Carlos Cano Avaya Orchestraction Designer Developer. Medellin Colombia. target837@hotmail.com
RossYakulis
We do not support parallel executing of operations in OD. You can use transitional audio to play something if the web services take too long to complete so that there is not any silence.
karloz837
ok, thanks for your help, you could tell me hows the way for made it?

Juan Carlos Cano Avaya Orchestraction Designer Developer. Medellin Colombia. target837@hotmail.com
RossYakulis
? Can you re-phrase the question?
karloz837
ok, how i inprove a transitional audio, meanwhile the web Services ejecute

RossYakulis
When you create a prompt, on the wizard there is a checkbox that says "Transitional audio prompt( allows on a single phrase)". Make sure that is checked when you create the prompt. Then add a phrase to the prompt in the prompt editor. To use the "transitional audio", place a property item on a form (prompt and collect, announce, or menu) that preceeds the data node executing the web service call.

Optionally you can place the property in the "root" and it will apply to the application globally. You can also set the delay seconds and minim play. See attached image.
  • [Thumb - Capture.PNG]
[Disk] Download
karloz837
thanks

Go to:   
Mobile view