Pravin
Hi,

I need to fetch Unique CallID, DNIS and CLI for each incoming call on incoming, answer and hangup call event. Also want to give Answer,Reject an Release call button in my html application. Can any one help me with sample application code or providing suggestions.
Avaya standard softphone will be used for all other telephony functionality (transfer,conference, hold, unhold etc.) Is this technical feasible?
Regards,
Pravin
MartinFlynn
It is possible to collect that data using DMCC Call Control monitors. The Call Control features also allow you to answer, reject or drop a call. Alternatively, you can do the same using TSAPI or JTAPI.

Each SDK includes some sample code and there are several sample applications available on the Devconnect website. In the Java SDK, thee are several samples in the ccs section that use Call Control features. For example <SDK>/examples/src/ccs/simpleIVR/SimpleIVRApp.java sets up a call Control monitor on a station and makes several Call Control requests - e.g. callControlSvcs.answerCall(request);

Martin
Pravin
Thanks Martin. I need a web application sample code rather than windows application code. Please let me know from where I can download same.
MartinFlynn
I do not know of any such sample code.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view