hczhao
Hi Expert,

my Jtapi application receive terminalConnectionDropped event twice. Is it design?

step:
1, agent A talking with customer
2, agent A hold the call
3, agent A make a new call to agent B(call agent B ID)
4, agent B answer the agent A call
5, agent B disconnect the call
6, agent B site receive terminalConnectionDropped event twice.

when agent A call the station number of agent B, agent B receive the event only one time when disconnect the call.
MartinFlynn
The behavior that I would expect when Agent B drops the call at step 5 is:

1. A monitor on Agent A will receive 2 terminalConnectionDropped events - one shows that Agent B dropped from the call and one shows that Agent A was dropped from the call as it has ended.

2. A monitor on Agent B will receive 1 terminalConnectionDropped event. This event shows that Agent B dropped from the call. The monitor will not receive an event for Agent A as it has been removed from the call before Agent A is dropped from it.

I tested your scenario using the JTAPI exerciser and I got the events that I expected.

I suggest you test your scenario with the JTAPI Exerciser and seen what events you get. If you get the same response as me, then your code may not be working as you think it is. If you get the same response as your code then I suspect that the scenario is not exactly as you described it.

I tested with JTAPI version 7. Make sure you are using the latest version for your AE Services.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view