eLVeeJay
Can anyone here recommend a good C# interface for TSAPI?

So far, I've found this: https://sourceforge.net/p/tsapi/code/ci/master/tree/
and this: https://github.com/BEvgeniyS/TSAPIDemo

I'd like to do the full monty with conference calls and forwarding. The first on has only call/(un)hold/receive/hangup it seems, the other seem to have at least some of the more advanced stuff.

Is it also possible to interface with the skill system in Avaya via TSAPI?

Also: I'm rather new to TSAPI, having only looked at DMCC before. I'm wondering how much TSAPI is the future, or if it is better to look at Breeze's new interface (or if I can control Breeze via TSAPI)?
MartinFlynn
Rather than using third party wrappers that might not be supported, why not use the DMCC .Net SDK. This provides all the TSAPI features and also provides the Avaya private features.

Martin
eLVeeJay
I have already an interface that uses DMCC, but the customer insist on using TSAPI for some reason.

On the plus side, *if* we had a TSAPI interface, we could use the same interface for non-Avaya customers.

But yeah, I'd prefer to use the DMCC since I already made that...but sadly, "the customer is always right" ;-)

In the AES admin site, DMCC and TSAPI seemed to be two different things...but are they really (sort of) the same? :shock:
MartinFlynn
DMCC & TSAPI are different APIs on AE services. The DMCC module on AE Services uses the TSAPI module to perform Call Control functions.

Martin
eLVeeJay
Thank goodness...I was afraid there was something I'd misunderstood. :shock:

But given that my customer insists on using TSAPI, I'll go back to my original question - if you (or someone else) could suggest the best possible API (from your/their own experiences) for using TSAPI from C#. I'd rather ask than trying to re-invent the wheel by either trying out a few adaptations or making one of my own.

Thanks for responding so fast, by the way :D
Go to:   
Mobile view