RicardoSosa
Hello everyone,

I am Ricardo and we are developing a dialer with JTAPI. The question here is not directly related to development, but CM configuration (I guess).

Well, here it goes: I am sending a call to a skill

LucentCall oCall = (LucentCall) oProvider.createCall();
LucentAddress oAddress = (LucentAddress) oProvider.getAddress(oPhanStat.getName());
LucentTerminal oTerminal = (LucentTerminal) oProvider.getTerminal(oPhanStat.getName());
if(oCall.connect(oTerminal, oAddress, sVDN, false, new UserToUserInfo(sUUI)) == null)
throw new Exception("Connection is null");

Before the call arrives to the agent, the channel of the agent changes to ChannelBusy with BusyReason 1.

This is my question: Where do I configure this BusyReason, why is it 1? can I change to another value?

In the customer place, right now, 1 means "rest time", not "outbound"

Thank you very much in advance.

Ricardo Sosa.
MartinFlynn
> ... the channel of the agent changes to ChannelBusy with BusyReason 1

I am not sure what this means. Communication Manager and JTAPI do not have the concept of a "Channel". Also, the only times a Reason code is used is when an agent goes into AUX state or logs out. Are you viewing the agent state via some other product?

Martin
RicardoSosa
Hello Martin,

thank you for your reply.

Sorry, I mixed things.

Yes, we have another software in the client side in .net that connects to IC's OCX.

This software is subscribed to events in agent, channels and telephony, and here is where we see this changes of states.

Anyway, I see that the agent is set to aux with code 1 before the call arrives to the agent.

What I want to know is which component (I am guessing CM) is changing this aux code to 1 and if this number can be changed.

Thank you again.
MartinFlynn
Whichever application is putting the agent into AUX is also setting the resoncode. Most likely IC is doing this or some application that is working via IC. You will need to investigate from that end.

Martin
RicardoSosa
Hello again,

thank you very much for helping me to aim to the right direction.

It is indeed IC that sets the agent in aux with that reason code.

If anyone is interested, it is the property AuxNotAvailableReasonCode in Agent/Desktop section.

Thanks again.
Go to:   
Mobile view