Fish
I have an issue regarding about Avaya Breeze Client SDK.

When issue happens, the phone is not in handset mode(default mode is handset mode), but in Speaker mode. And also, Speaker is the only mode, which means he can't switch back to handset mode.

BP debug program and find AudioInterface.getDevices() only return SPEAKER but doesn't return HANDSET.

The issue happens both on Android and IOS, version is Breeze client SDK 3.2

The issue happens both on official sample app and customized app.

--------------------------
latest update: customer did test in 18/01/2018 and found the issue can be reproduced in Meizu Pro5 Andorid phone(Android version is 6.0 and 7.0). The frequency of issue happen in this phone is 100%
----------------------------

May I know what log should I collect and how debug the trace. Is there any doc to provide?
Pavel_K
AudioInterface.getDevices() has simple interface. It returns audio devises available on your Android phone.
Could you please provide more info?
Do you have HANDSET device connected? Is this reproducible for all your Android phones?
Pavel_K
I have tested Android Sample app on Meizu m1 note and I'm able to set speaker and headphones to play audio.
Fish
Thanks for your reply. Let me show more details

Our customer developed an APPS(both on IOS and Android) , using Breeze Client SDK. Now there is one outstanding issue on their APPS. When customer uses this APPS to make a call, the phone keeps in SPEAKER mode, and it can’t be switched back to HANDSET mode. This issue can be reproduced on one specific model of mobile phone (Meizu pro5), and seldom on IOS and Android. Customer also try to use Equinox to have a call on MeiZu Pro 5, it works fine, but not fine when on their own developed APPS

The customer's engineer(an android engineer) debug the program and find AudioInterface.getDevices() only return SPEAKER but doesn't return HANDSET

This ticket involves 3rd party app(using breeze client SDK). Do you need customer to provide any log or do we have any methods to trouble shoot the issue?
Pavel_K
Could you please collect and attach client logs? I will open a JIRA to track this issue.
Fish
I discussed with customer just now. They said they don't have any logs because they don't code the function of recording log. I told customer if we don't have log, we can't provide troubleshooting. Now I am pushing customer to add the function of recording log in the app.

But I want to provide a new information for you. As per customer, they use Breeze Client SDK 3.2 sample(The path is Breeze Client SDK\AvayaClientSDK_Android-3.2.x.x-buildx\CommunicationPackage\sample) to make a app, and run the app in MeiZu phone. The issue still exists, but seldom happens.

That means the issue will happen on both our official sample and customer's app running in MeiZu serial Phone. The difference is just when the app runs on MeiZu Pro5, the issue can be reproduced more often. When the app or our sample run on other Meizu phone, the issue can happen but the frequency is very low.

So customer thinks if we can test to make the sample app running in MeiZu Pro5, The issue can be produced.
Pavel_K
Unfortunately we don't have MeiZu Pro5, so we are waiting for logs to continue investigation.
Fish
Hi Pavel,

I summarize the test result from customer

app phone type android version frequency of issue happen
official sample app Meizu other serial phone not sure seldom happens
customer app Meizu other serial phone not sure seldom happens
customer app Meizu Pro5 Android 6 / Android 7 100%

Go to:   
Mobile view