Jibin_deprecated
CTI softphone when does conference with IVR VDN ,conference is done successfully but doesnt recieve conference event else after 2 mins of successful conference ,conference event is received .So please guide me to resolve this issue.Due to unable to get conference event ,softphone is not able to identify whether conference has been succesfully established or not?
MartinFlynn
I'd suggest that you enable TSAPI tracing on the AE Services and the JTAPI Client. This will show if the Conferenced event is delayed on Communication Manager, AE Services or the client. My guess is that the event is sent on time but is delayed in the client due to some sort of threading issue in the application.

There should be instructions on how to enable JTAPI tracing in the PG. There are instructions on enabling the TSAPI traces in the Devconnect Product FAQ "What is the procedure for enabling and accessing the AE Services logs for TSAPI (trace, tracing, g3trace, csta_trace)?". It is in the "FAQ: AE Services TSAPI -> General" section.

Martin
Jibin_deprecated
One more query,same code works for Agent VDN conference,but while doing conference with IVR VDN it doesnt work.
We have kept a thread sleep for 4 seconds after the call is connected to IVR VDN ,before calling the conference function.
So can you suggest any value to change,for sink of AES with CTI application and does thread sleep kept in application will have any effect on this
MartinFlynn
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here. Can you describe the call flow? What thread do you sleep for 4 seconds? Why are you sleeping it?

Martin
Jibin_deprecated
Hi Martin,

So when we try to conference via CTI, we call a consult function first and then put a delay for 4 seconds and then call the conference function so that the sync of CTI with AES could happen .When we call the conference function directly we had a issue of not able to collect the event.Thanks for replying. Please ask if any more queries and suggest for any solution if possible
MartinFlynn
Have you checked the traces, as I suggested, to see where the delay is happening?
Go to:   
Mobile view