LucasMartineau
Hello,

After programmatically creating a new recurring conference, I can't cancel a specific occurrence:

After the creation, when I retrieve the ID of a specific occurence of the recurring conference, and I try to cancel it, by a Cancel_Conference_Request containing only the ID of the occurence, it seems that the whole serie is cancelled.

The reference guide says that we can use StartTime for recurring videoconference, but every time I tried to pass it through the request (exactly the one I got from a "Get_Conference_Response" with the same ID), I got an error "ERROR - CONF_NOT_FOUND".

Despite the fact that i can't manage to do that, I know it is possible to cancel a single occurrence because the Web app allow to "delete this occurrence"

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong

Thanks for your support,
Lucas Martineau
RobertFavero
Hi,

I have a couple questions. Is this recurring conference something that you created through the Scheduled Conference portion of the Breeze API using the ScopiaRequest object? Also, what version of Scopia are you using and what version of the XML API document do you have?

Thanks.

--Rob Favero
LucasMartineau
I created the recurring visioconference with the "Schedule_Conference_Request" of the API. I tried with Monthly and Weekly for the basis, and with EndOfOccurences and By for the condition of the ending of the recurring videoconference

I am using version 8.3 of the XML API, and I have version 8.3.2 of the Avaya Scopia Management XML API Reference Guide
RobertFavero
Unfortunately, I'm still not clear if you are using Breeze or not. If you creating these conferences using Java code that is running within a Breeze snap-in, then this forum is the proper place for this question to be answered. Otherwise, please use the normal channels you have available for support.

Please also post here what version of Breeze you are running by running the swversion command at the command line.

Thank you.
Go to:   
Mobile view