pnandan
Hi,
In AES version 6.3.3.7.10-0 and CM version 6.3.0.124, When a large number of queries were made from the SMS module to the CM, the socket connection between AE Services and CM was closed after roughly 7 minutes. I encounter the below error-"The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly."

There are 7562 stations, 2400 Agents, 10000+ vdns, etc.
I use the list operation to fetch agents, stations, vdns, etc. and display operation to fetch the skillnumber for each agent, Floor for station.

Can you please have a look and please provide your feedback. Also is this is issue already fixed?

Thanks,
Nandan.
CraigJohnson5
This is a common issue. The SMSSDK comes with a document called "usage.doc". See the "List Operations" section as it will explain how to handle large amounts of data with the list operation.
pnandan
Thanks for the feedback.

Can you please let me know if the list command be used to fetch the
floor property of stations, skillnumber for agents ?
As we have 8000 stations and 3000 agents and using the display command for each entity to fetch the
floor property of stations, skillnumber for agents would
have a problem if I send only 2 requests per second to SMS.

Can you please have a look and please provide your feedback.
CraigJohnson5
In that document I referenced it also talks about the test tool that comes with your AES. This tool is at https://[YourAESIP]/smsxml/smsxml_test.php. Then you can play around with any model that SMS has and see what is returned for a certain operation.
pnandan
Thanks for the info. I have implemented requesting data in chunks of
200 and sending only 2 requests per second but Avaya connection is
closed after 7 mins.
I use the same session to fetch agent entity(2400 agents), and
stations (7600) but after 7 mins the connection is closed. Can you
please help and advise how to address this problem
CraigJohnson5
At this point you would need to open a Devconnect Technical Support ticket, and we can go over collecting the logs and then see what's going on with it. Please let us know the exact versions of CM and AES as well. Just get a command prompt on each server and run 'swversion'. Thanks!
pnandan
Thanks for the details. The AES version is 6.3.3.7.10 and CM Release - R016x.03.0.124
Go to:   
Mobile view