DanielB
Hello,

I'm facing following issue.

In the CallListener.callIntercepted() method I'm calling the call.drop() method.

The call is not alerting on the calledNumber which is the expected behaviour.

But the call itself is not dropped.
The caller's phone does not drop the call (or react to the drop call from the server)and it seems like the phone is still trying to reach the dailed number.
No sounds or tones or an other reaction.

Thanks for your help!
JoelEzell
Hi Daniel, what kind of phone / client are you using to make the call? When "drop" is invoked during call intercept, Breeze sends an error response back to the calling endpoint. Endpoint behavior at this point is not standard.

One thing that you might try is to do a "traceCE" command from the command line and verify that Breeze is sending an error response back to the caller. If it is, then there is really nothing more that we can do to help you.

In order to have a more consistent user experience, you might consider playing an announcement to the caller that the call is being dropped for xyz reason.
DanielB
Hello,

I'm calling from an smartphone. So the call comes via ISDN and the CM.
Its a simple blacklist scenario.

We did a trace:
Breeze response via "603 Decline" back to the CM.
The CM does not react to the error response and does not disconnect the trunk port.
JoelEzell
Hi Daniel,

I checked with a CM developer and he said that this sounds like it could be a bug. Are you familiar with how to take a call trace in CM? Alternatively, does this system have a support contract? If so, you could open a ticket with Avaya Client Services and pursue the problem that way.
Lars
Hi Joel,

I've done a traceSM and list trace tac on CM. The result is that 603 decline is passed to CM, but it looks like CM does not handle this message correct to drop the ISDN call.
So my thought was same, that it could be a bug on CM.

We have opened an SR 1-13502733249 at Avaya to check this.

Thanks,
Lars
JoelEzell
Great, thanks. Please let us know what the resolution is. I don't have direct line of sight to SRs.
Go to:   
Mobile view