DeeptiSrivastava2
In one of the customer site , barge-in in one of the prompt is not working. kindly help urgently.
RossYakulis
Not enough information to say anything.
RajneeshKumar
Actually, we had to apply barge in for two prompts . Among those two prompts, one prompt with applied barge-in functionality is working and the other one is not working. What could be the issue?
RossYakulis
Not enough information to say anything.
RajneeshKumar
At one of our customer site we need to set Barge-in prompt for one of the promotional message . We have kept the barge-in as " false " but still the barge-in for that prompt is not working .
RossYakulis
Have you looked at this page? https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/19595.page

You have not provided any version information any traces and etc. I suggest you A) collect OD traces and examine to see what the generated vxml looks like that would give you a clue possible at to the problem.
RajneeshKumar
We need to set barge-in for one of the promotional message but the prompt is not allowing the interrupt i.e. barge-in is not working.

Initially the barge-in value was set " true" so ideally it should allow the interrupt when the prompt is working but it did not allow the interrupt.

So we tried by setting the the barge-in value as " false " still it didn't allow the interrupt

The OD version in which the code was developed was 6.0.13 and the Avaya Experience Portal version is 6.0 and tomcat version is 6.0.

The attachment contains vxml traces
1. when bargin value is "true " and
2. when barge-in is "false" .
3 . complete OD traces .

• [Thumb - Bargein_false.JPG]
[Disk] Download
Filename OD traces .txt [Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - Bargein_true.JPG]
[Disk] Download
RossYakulis
You definitely want bargein == true for bargin to work. Try adding a "flush" prompt to the annunce node and see if that works. If not I suggest you contact Experience Portal support on the issue. I assume this is happening on the platform side.
RajneeshKumar
yes I want bargein == true for bargein to work .
what is flush prompt ?

In case it is platform problem what could be the reason
RossYakulis
See attached screen shot and also consult the on-line help
  • [Thumb - Capture.PNG]
[Disk] Download
RajneeshKumar
okay I will try that
RajneeshKumar
I tried adding the flush prompt to the announce node . But still barge -in for promotional prompt is not working.

So there might be some problem on platform side.

How to raise support for Avaya Experience Portal (AEP) ?

Filename OD_ traces.txt [Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - true_vxml.JPG]
[Disk] Download
RossYakulis
I am not exactly sure. Start at support.avaya.com I guess.
RajneeshKumar
Hi,

The barge-in issue for promotional prompt has not been resolved yet . Can you suggest something which we may work on .

If this is a platform problem what could be the issue can u suggest .
Go to:   
Mobile view