GariRaj
HI,

i want to connect to two different CM's from single application for the abandoned call information by monitoring VDN. is it possible to use two different TSAPI.pro files accordingly? cna you please suggest us sample how to do this.
MartinFlynn
You will only need one TSAPI.PRO file containing the address & port of the AE Services. The application will need to create two Provider objects. When creating these objects using Peer.getprovider(), the ServerID parameter will be different for each.

Say the AE Services is called AES and Communication Managers are CM1 and CM2. Then the Server IDs would be "AVAYA#CM1#CSTA#AES" and "AVAYA#CM2#CSTA#AES".

The two Provider objects allow the application to communicate with different Communication Managers via the same AE Service.

Martin
MartinFlynn
Just to clarify, Peer.getProvider() takes a parameter called providerString. providerString is in the format serverID + ";loginID=" + loginID + ";passwd=" + password

I am talking about the serverID part of this string.

Martin
GariRaj
what am looking is to communicate to two different AES servers to different data centers. is it possible form single JVM or single application. if i use single TSAPI.pro with the two IP address will that work?
MartinFlynn
Yes. Just put two lines into the TSAPI.PRO, one for each AE Services.
GariRaj
thank you any specific order or how to say which IP is for which link?
MartinFlynn
No. The Peer will query all IP addresses listed in the TSAPI.PRO file for a list of the TLINKs they support. The application can then use any of these.

Go to:   
Mobile view