imraan7862
Hi

I am aware of how to use JTAPI to create a call and get the call info from that call, but is it possible to monitor a CTI feed and pull the UCID of all the calls going through it?

So in other words just an application to monitor a CTI feed and collect call info like the UCID, I do not want to create calls or have any control over the calls within the application. just a listener to collect info from the feed, or can you advise me on how to accomplish this even if its not using JTAPI

MartinFlynn
I'm not sure what you mean by a "CTI feed". It is not possible to start a single monitor to get events for ALL calls on Communication Manager, if that's what you mean.

It IS possible to monitor VDNs or Stations and get events as they are involved in calls. It is possible to get UCID from these events. In order to get UCID for all calls, you would probably need to monitor all VDNs and all stations.

Martin
imraan7862
I'm sorry I'm still novice at the telephony side, but is there a link or an example of how to monitor all stations?
MartinFlynn
There are no examples of how to monitor ALL stations.

There is a sample application on the Devconnect website called "Agent View" which monitors a single station. It would be up to you to decide how to extend this to monitor ALL stations.

The application starts a Call listener on the station. Whenever a call is made to/from the station, com.avaya.aes.agenttest.apicomms.CallControlTerminalConnectionProxy receives several events, some of which include UCID. One such event is the Alerting event.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view