ArjenCampagne3
Hi,

When I use the Interactive Voice task or Recognize Speech task, initially I hear nothing and after approx 10 seconds I hear 'A serious error occurred exiting'.

The play announcement task is working correctly. I saw in another post that they changed something in the AMS server, which I checked but nothing helps.

Do you have some ideas or is there a document which describes the integration between ED -> AMS -> Nuance and how to verify if everything is working correctly?

This is Breeze 3.3.1.0
Engagement Designer 3.3.0.0.25057

Thanks,
Arjen
Bill.Liu
Hi Arjen, As I mentioned in the email, if you use ED 3.3, you need to uncheck the “Only allow secure web communications” checkbox in your ED Cluster settings. A reboot of all nodes in the cluster might be required once you made a change in cluster setting.
ArjenCampagne3
Great thanks that solved the issue.
barryallen1337
Text to Speech I have it installed and working.
I am asking about the action Speech recognition, which should recognize words like numbers instead pressing DTMF tones.
Feliciano
Hi
I have created in my Avaya Collaboratory lab a WF on the Engage Designer just with a Real Speech, but unfortunately it doesn't work. Honestly I dont know what can be happening, because the workflow star correctly but when it reach the "Real Speech steep" it is stopped.
Anybody have idea where can be the problem?
Many thanks
Feliciano
ValerieH
Hi Feliciano,
I have updated the ED cluster in your collaboratory to uncheck the:

“Only allow secure web communications” checkbox in ED Cluster settings. I then rebooted the cluster. Let me know if that helped.

Note that the cluster must first be placed into "Deny New Service" state before this checkbox becomes editable, it will be dimmed out when the cluster is "Accept New Service" mode. This is the case with many of the cluster configurations.
Go to:   
Mobile view