BrianNesbit
I have an issue when importing a new application in OD. The app doesn't automatically 'start' when I load it. When I try to manually start it, I get the following error:

FAIL - Encountered exception org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext

The catalina.out file produced the following:

org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/BrandsMart]]
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:153)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:899)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:875)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:652)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:1092)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1984)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/avaya/sce/runtimecommon/IHttpSessionTimeoutHandler
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2509)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1819)
at org.apache.catalina.util.Introspection.getDeclaredFields(Introspection.java:106)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.WebAnnotationSet.loadFieldsAnnotation(WebAnnotationSet.java:270)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.WebAnnotationSet.loadApplicationServletAnnotations(WebAnnotationSet.java:139)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.WebAnnotationSet.loadApplicationAnnotations(WebAnnotationSet.java:65)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.applicationAnnotationsConfig(ContextConfig.java:416)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.java:890)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:387)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5472)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:147)
... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.IHttpSessionTimeoutHandler
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1858)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1701)

I believe the issue is with different versions of jar files in OD and on the application server.

On the app server: apache-tomcat-7.0.69/lib/scertcommon-07.01.08.04.jar
My app version is scert-07.10.12.02

So my question is how do I resolve this? Simply changing the scert version to 07.01.08.04 on my app just causes a whole new slew of errors.

Am I wrong in my diagnosis?
RossYakulis
The scert MUST BE <= scertcommon in version.
BrianNesbit
That's odd because I have other applications with the same configuration and they work.

So how do you correct the issue? If I just remove the current one and add the 'correct' scert file, it blows up my app with errors. Is there a correct method to do it?
RossYakulis
Is one of your applications a web application and not a speech applicatoin? I would update the server to be on the -07.10.12.02
or highest version and then re export the applications with a matching version
Go to:   
Mobile view