rangari
Hi,

I have simple test application that plays announcement and disconnect.
So my question is, can I call Engagement Designer Application from Avaya Experience portal (AEP).

Please let me know, thanks in advance.

Thanks
JoelEzell
Hello, the Experience Portal developer guide has information on how to move calls back and forth between AEP and Engagement Designer. https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/17514417-559b-4152-91b4-44f9d89f06f5
rangari
Hi ,

Thanks for replying. Can you provide some example of application that call engagement designer application for Avaya Experience protal.

Thanks
rangari
Hi Joel,

Is there any other way except in document, that we can call Engagement designer application from Avaya engagement designer .
Like configuring some url on Avaya engagement designer and calling.

Thanks
JoelEzell
Yes, there is another way to invoke Engagement Designer. See the attached slide deck for details.
Filename Engagement Designer External Trigger.pptx [Disk] Download
JoelEzell
A common reason for handing off to Engagement Designer is if you have a long running workflow that outlives a single call. It may also allow a different persona to craft workflows than those that are creating AEP applications.
rangari
Hi Joel,

Thanks, for replying.

I have check the attached file.In that file, they have call the engagement designer application through postman.
I also know how to call engagement designer application through postman. But I want to call my engagement designer application through Avaya Experience portal. The reason behind to call my engagement designer application through Avaya Experience portal is, I want reporting of my Engagement designer application like OD application in AEP.

So please suggest me right path on this.

Thanks
JoelEzell
Experience Portal can invoke REST APIs such as those being invoked by Postman. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about Orchestration Designer to tell you exactly how to do this, but it should be possible.
rangari
Thanks Joel,

You know how to invoke REST APIs from Experience portal or is there someone who can help me.

Please let me know

Thanks
JoelEzell
I'd suggest that you post that question to the Orhcestration Designer forum: https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/forums/show/15.page
rangari
Ok Joel, I will post my question Orhcestration Designer forum.

One more quetion can we call Soap service (WSDL) in Engagement Designer application like calling Rest Service.

Thanks for your help.
JoelEzell
That's a good question for the Engagement Designer forum.
Go to:   
Mobile view