servo
Hey guys,

I noticed that if you run a User GET request via the IPO MGMT API, you get a whole block of different XML user parameter information for each user. However, if you run an update on a single parameter for a single user, (e.g. enabling or disabling remote worker), when you run a user GET request again for that same user, you will only see THAT single parameter listed for that user(i.e. you only see the parameter you just changed listed and everything else is not displayed). Does this mean that, when doing updates, you must include all of the other parameters as well, even though they're not all being changed? I.e., it feels like I'm wiping all the other parameters out since they don't show up anymore in a get request after the update. Know what I mean? By contrast, if you run an update on a single parameter, but include all of the other ones too, then everything shows up, including the changed parameter value in a subsequent user GET request.

Thanks,
David

BTW, I could not find a section in this forum for just IP Office MGMT API. This one is not for IPOCC.
WernerStein
Sorry, this is not the appropriate forum for IPO MGMT API queries.
Go to:   
Mobile view