1buckeyefan
If a call comes into a CM then transition over to SM and eventually to Breeze and launches a workflow. After the workflow has completed will the call return to CM or do I need to transfer the call back to a VDN on the CM?
PrakashN
It would depend on what you want to do in the workflow. You can forward the call to an extension or VDN using the Forward Call task. Or you can do an Allow Call and it will take the call back to Breeze to further sequence it.

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
JoelEzell
I'd expand on what Prakash said to say that it really depends on what you want to do with your overall call flow. On the other thread, you were talking about a call intercept situation. This would be something like the following:

- PSTN Caller dials a DID number associated with a human
- Your workflow is invoked and applies some logic
- At least in some conditions, the call is allowed to proceed to the original destination

If that is your desired flow, there is not a need to involve a CM VDN. The configuration that I'd described involving the Incoming Call Handling table, AAR/ARS, adaptation module, SM implicit user app sequence and SM Route back to CM should be sufficient.

Can you say more about your desired scenario?
Go to:   
Mobile view