JGarcia
We've been trying to use the CCT OI API's to write a web based application, it mostly works but I still have questions.

I sort of had to do a crash course teaching myself how to use the API's. In our use case, all we wanted to extract was the Caller ID data from the incoming call. If anyone is interested, I could elaborate how I did that. But the best way to figure out how the SOAP API's work is to running a sniffer while using the Reference Client.

Anyway, I had some questions regarding the Session Service. I basically going back to fully understand each function from each service.

I can successfully login and get an ssoToken and call the getAgents function to get the current Agent info.

I can also use the ssoToken to list the Terminals and the Addresses successfully, but why do I get an empty response when I try to call GetCurrentAddressCount or GetCurrentTerminalCount?

Sure, I could just get the list of Addresses or Terminals and count the array to get the count, but that's a heavy call to make especially if there are many terminals/addresses.

I guess that's my first question for now.

It would be great if there was a flow chart of how each Service and function linked to each other.

Joey

Go to:   
Mobile view