KarenH
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get some sample scripts from for the Avaya Contact Center CC6? I'm trying to script the following:

Caller rings main number, they get press 1 for New Customer, 2 for existing. Then when one of the options is pressed, they get another set of options. For some reason I can't get the scripts to link? I've set up the CDN so that it executes the script which has the first set of options, but then I need to make it look for a second set of options. Do I set up a new CDN and ROUTE CALL to that or do I simply point it to the script for that option?

Any help/guidance would be soooo much appreciated :-)

Karen
bakermike
Yes you can ROUTE CALL to a new CDN or...

EXECUTE SCRIPT another_set_of_option /* routes to script named "another_set_of_option"*/

or...

EXECUTE another_set_of_option /* routes to Section named "another_set_of_option" */

SECTION another_set_of_option

whittard1.avaya.com
Hi Karen

If you need to be able to report on the calls via Historical reporting then you must have only Primary Applications.
Historical reporting does not list any Secondary applications in the drop down selection in CCMA.

In order to go from 1 primary to another primary you will have to use route call via a new CDN.
If reporting is not an issue then you can just keep everything in 1 script using sections. Just remember scripts can only contain 50,000 characters. So you can go from Primary to secondary using EXECUTE SCRIPT xxx.

As soon as you use EXECUTE SCRIPT that target script becomes a secondary application and you cant report on it.
To determine app type right click on the application in orchestration designer and it will show primary or secondary

Hope some help here
Matt
Go to:   
Mobile view