KIVZ
Using TOMCAT 8.5.30, AAEP 7.2.1, AOD 7.2.1.0502

1)Trying REST (GET) request to geocode-maps.yandex.ru
then trying to parse json and get error syntex error..

2) When BatchLog thread trying send cyrilic message AEP Log axis get thread loop with error BatchLogWriter:logFromBackupFile, Failed to send last block, stop sending more from the save log

On AOD 7.2.0 worked perfect.

log for first problem in attachment.
Filename SoapDebug.txt [Disk] Download
KIVZ
with any characters except en_US with rest (text / xml), we get An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1c).
Also, when storing into an emblem, we get an unreadable text.
WilsonYu
I examined what has changed in 7.2.1. We added some code to expect UTF-8 strings. That might contribute to the problem. Are you not using UTF-8 encoding for the REST data?
KIVZ
No, we use the default UTF-8 in all REST requests (the project is even assembled as UTF-8). and no transcoding. To parse the data, we use gson.

Yes, I also looked at the jar file. And I saw that the JSON handler was added in the class FixBugIn162VersionOfJSONOMBuilder:
if (charSetEncoding == null) {
        charSetEncoding = "UTF-8";
      }
      try
      {
        reader = new InputStreamReader (inputStream, charSetEncoding);
      }
      catch (UnsupportedEncodingException ex)
      {
        throw AxisFault.makeFault (ex);
      }

If you try to save the result (for example, the word Moscow) to a variable, we output it to the (in the SOAP log files) [0xd0] [0x9c] [0xd0] [0xbe] [0xd1] [0x81] [0xd0] [0xba] [0xd0] [0xb2] [0xd0] [0xb0], then when storing in variable (trace.log) "?> A: 20", the same when trying to send data from a variable to postgresql DB.

Also when working with xml (Content Type: text \ xml), the class does not parse the result at all by returning the above error.
Go to:   
Mobile view