saurabhdare
Hello Devs, I am trying to merge the two sample applications given in devconnect. The agent view app has a swing codebase and conference transfer app has SWT with 32 bit Windows dll. I want to merge and rewrite them in swing. How to find a suitable jar file that doesn't use SWT Gui components. Thanks in advance :-)
MartinFlynn
I think the best approach available for you would be to copy the JTAPI functionality from the conference transfer application into the AgentView application.

I would expect it would be possible to copy & paste a lot of the code but you would need to do some work to integrate it into place. Of course, you would need to update the Swing code in AgentView to facilitate any widgets that you require in order to use the conference/transfer features.

Martin
saurabhdare
Hey, I have removed all the SWT code, and added GUI in swing for the conference transfer part. But "jtapipeer" and "CallcontrolCall" like constructs require confxtransfer.jar which has SWT built into it. I cannot integrate these parts in agent view app. Kindly provide a better solution.
MartinFlynn
I'm sorry, I am not completely sure what you are saying here.

The confxtransfer.jar file that comes with the sample application is the result of building the application when it was dependent on SWT.

If you have altered the application to remove the SWT dependency, then when you recompile it, it will no longer depend on SWT.

So, if you compile the application and generate confxtransfer.jar, it will not depend on SWT. I suspect you have recompiled the application into class files but not generated confxtransfer.jar. The confxtransfer.jar in the lib folder is then just the old version which you should probably delete. You can then either build a new version of confxtransfer.jar or run the application directly from the class files in the build (or bin) folder.

Martin
saurabhdare
As I said earlier, that I have removed SWT toolkit and replaced the GUI with one written in Swing. However, I am not able to copy Conference Transfer logic from conference sample app. After removing the SWT code, only loosely written code lines remain. Could you point me to a tutorial where I can write Conference logic from scratch. Thanks in advance :-)
MartinFlynn
There is a tutorial document in the doc folder of the conferencetransfer sample application.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view