Jmq1982
ANALOG phone can't be terminal, how to get rtp package?
MartinFlynn
It is possible to record media for an analog phone using the Single-step-conference or Service Observer methods. You can get more information on these methods in "Developing Client-side IP Call Recording Applications using Avaya Application Enablement Services". You can find this on the Devconnect website.

Martin
Jmq1982
thanks, i have another question. i have learned how to use dashboard to get rtp steam, but i haven't find which service to get it. the dashboard using C#, but i want to using java api. Can you help me ?
MartinFlynn
You should find all the information you need in:

o The DMCC JTAPI Programmers Guide
o The sample applications that are included in the SDK
o The Javadocs that are included in the SDK
o Some sample applications on the Devconnect website
o Searching through this forum (and the older archived DMCC forums).

Martin
Jmq1982
I have found example, thank you. :)
Jmq1982
i use dashboard to recieve rtp steam, but it is from g450 media geteway, the source ip is geteway. Is is possible to receive it from ip phone( the source ip) ?
MartinFlynn
Most likely it is not possible.

If there are only two phones in a call and both of them are IP phones then, depending on the configuration, it is possible to get direct media and the IP address will be that of the other phone. Note that this means that the DMCC terminal must be one of the two IP phones and not a recorder (MR, SSC or SO).

If there is a conference or one of the phones is not IP or you are using the DMCC terminal in Dependent mode (e.g. you are using it as a recorder, not a softphone) then the audio must be anchored on a Media Gateway or Media Server.

Martin
Jmq1982
thanks, i will try it.
Go to:   
Mobile view