andywfinlay
in SMGR/Elements/Avaya Breeze/Cluster Administration I select the 'Designer Console URL' from Service URL and it routes me to https://sysmgr.apex.local/securityserver/UI/Login?...EngagementDesigner//index.html (.157 is the Security Module IP). Then it redirects me to the SMGR login page and if I enter my SMGR credentials again it gives me an error of:
This page isn’t working
172.16.xxx.157 redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Of course, clearing the cookies does nothing....

Any thoughts?
JoelEzell
You need to use FQDNs instead of IP addresses for the SSO mechanism to work. Both the System Manager and Breeze FQDNs must be in DNS and resolvable by each other. Your PC must of course also be able to resolve the FQDN.
andywfinlay
I had the management interface IP in DNS but not the Security Module IP. Obviously they share the same hostname but I added the SM IP to DNS and when I clicked on the Service URL I thought it was going to work but then I got this error (I was so hopeful). I rebooted the breeze server for good measure. the SMGR and Breeze server are in the same subnet and no firewall between them. still same error:
This site can’t be reached
pvo-breeze1.xxx.local unexpectedly closed the connection.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
JoelEzell
Does this system have a support contract with Avaya Client Services? If so, please consider opening a ticket with them. This is a notoriously difficult area to get right.
andywfinlay
the licensing and support is being processed but since APS didn't install it they won't support it. Hence the forum. hoping someone else has seen this. I followed the documentation but sometimes Avaya leaves out important details.
andywfinlay
is there a specific port that may need to be opened on the box?
Vishal-Avaya
Note from Breeze install guide: The Avaya Breeze™ node where Engagement Designer is installed and System Manager must be in the same domain.
andywfinlay
they are on the same domain and subnet.
Go to:   
Mobile view