SinisaFraneta
Hi all,
could you please help me with below doubt: Breeze 3.4 is certificate to be installed on AVP ?

I ask this because in Avaya Breeze 3_4 Offer Definition is write : “Avaya Breeze is a software only offer that runs on a customer provided VMware and hardware environment.” I don’t have PodFx.
I also know that previous version EDP/Breeze 3.1 is a software-only offer that runs on customer provided VMware. It is not supported on AVP at present.

But in last version of Avaya_Breeze_Deploying_R3.4_Dec2017 it is not clear, because (pag 43-44) speak about Appliance Virtualization Platform (AVP).

Thanks a lot.

Regards
JoelEzell
Apologies for the delayed response.

We support AVP for Aura. When you order Presence Services through the CM configurator you can select AVP and then use SMGR-SDM to deploy it.

Standalone Breeze can run on AVP if needed but we do not offer it in the Breeze Configurator because the version of VMware used in AVP did not have the vCenter agent so you need to use SMGR-SDM to deploy it and you cannot resize the VM later if you add more snap-ins. In July we will have the option to use the new ACP appliance which will come with standard VMware.
SinisaFraneta
Thanks a lot. Now is clear.
Regards.
Go to:   
Mobile view