SivaramaKrishananPratheep
Hi,

Below are the clients used to connect to AES server
JTAPI Client with SDK Version 6.3.3
TSAPI Exerciser Version 7.0.0

AES software Version - 7.0.0.0.0.13

When i choose Encrypted Tlink i could see the port no 1066 been used. But i dont see any TLS Handshake messages between client and server sending Hello and exchanging Keys in wireshark. How to confirm TSAPI or JTAPI application uses TLS and also TLS version information mentioned for the above software versions?

As default certificate got expired on jan 2018 we created a new Avaya SystemManager CA certificate and both the application uses the same certificate exported from AES.

MartinFlynn
I presume you are checking the IP traffic using Wireshark. Right-click one of the messages going to/from AE Services and select "Decode as...". Change it to decode as "SSL". Wireshark will then give better information.

I am not sure what you mean by port 1066. TSAPI always uses port 450 on AE Services and, IIRC, I always see a much higher port on the client side (e.g. 54900).

Martin
SivaramaKrishananPratheep
In AES management console ,under networking - Ports - TSAPI ports you can see list of ports used by encrypted TLINK and unencrypted TLINKS. 1066 is the starting port for encrypted TLINK. Once connection been established with 450 ,then depending upon the link I think JTAPI or TSAPI sdk connects to port between 1066 to 1081 for encrypted link.

MartinFlynn
If communication has moved to those ports then the application must have successfully opened a secure connection. You should be able to see the Hello messages using the instructions I gave.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view