RajeshBairagoni
HI,

When i invoke dialog from CCXML with dialogstart and without connectionid attribute getting the below error .

name: "error.dialog.notstarted" reason: "Invalid Endpoin

Could you please help me ?
WilsonYu
Can you take a look at the specifications in the link below to see if any of those apply to your situation?

https://www.w3.org/TR/ccxml/#dialogstart

A few points to pay attention to:

1. The element MUST include either a URI reference to the initial document for the dialog or the identity of a previously prepared dialog
2. It is not possible to start a dialog that is not joined to a connection or a conference. For dialogs prepared using <dialogprepare> with neither connectionid nor conferenceid specified and dialogs being started directly without preparation, if neither connectionid nor conferenceid are specified then execution of the dialogstart MUST fail, with an error.dialog.notstarted event generated.
raulmolina_tf
I believe I am having a situation similar to this, however, in my case, the connection has actually been lost (during a conference bridge I am holding in CCXML, the other end disconnects without a hangup). I am trying to invoke a dialog when this happens but my OD dialog exits as soon as it is invoked (I can see it being started in the OD trace.log file but it then exits immediately before the first node is executed).

What I need to do, is to invoke an OD dialog to finish processing (for example log some things to a DB when these connections drop unexpectedly in this case), but based on the previous reply, this may not be possible. Is there another way to invoke an OD dialog even when the connection has been lost in the CCXML application? Sort of like a blind transfer (or submit) but obviously without a call or connection being active?
WilsonYu
See if you can catch the ""connection.disconnect.hangup" or "connection.disconnect" event in the OD app.
Go to:   
Mobile view