MarcusHuang
Hi,

Has anyone had this happen. Workflow validates fine, but fails to install?

Validation success...
Starting Deploy...
Finished creating svar at /var/avaya/tmp/CallerGatingApp-1.svar
CallerGatingApp-1.svar loaded successfully on System Manager
Failed to install CallerGatingApp-1.svar on cluster Breeze_Cluster01
PrakashN
Can we see the debug logs please? And also the workflow?
Are these messages showing up in the dialog box post Deploy attempt from the Designer?

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
MarcusHuang
Where would the logs be for this?

I basically validate the flow, it tells me 0 errors, then i go to deploy and it says failed to install. I go into the admin tool, and notice the workflow deployed. Just does not show as a loaded service.
PrakashN
Oh. I am sorry. I did not read it right the first time.
"... and notice the workflow deployed. Just does not show as a loaded service..."

Starting 3.3, the workflows do not show as service in System Manager. I am assuming that you are deploying an .svar that imported from elsewhere? Not a workflow?
Can you give me a step by step details of what you are trying to do with the workflow? Did you create it afresh or did you export it from somewhere else? Did you export as a xml or svar? How did you open that svar?

It sounds to me that there is some misunderstanding somewhere here.

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
MarcusHuang
Basically ED workflow, intercepts a digitstring, plays an CSTORE URL announcement to the calling pty, forwards(diverts) caller to a different destination number, looks for call answer event using the Receive Task -> plays a CSTORE URL announcement stored as a property value to the called party. It was created fresh.
PrakashN
Ok. So you created this workflow afresh, and it says it failed to deploy in the dialog box in Designer. But in Admin Console, you see that the workflow is deployed. By design, you will not see the workflow as a service any more. So that part is ok. We need to understand why the error is showing in the Designer when you deploy. Can you get the ED Debug level logs from this location:
/var/log/Avaya/services/EngagementDesigner

Run the following command on the breeze tts to turn on debug log:
ce dlogon EngagementDesigner
Then reproduce the error once again in Designer
Then grab the EngagementDesigner.log from the location above.

MarcusHuang
I did as you asked, but i see no entries in the log when i try to re-deploy the app. I thought you only see log entries when calls pass through the workflow? If i make a call to a flow that is working i see new entries, but when deploying an app i do not see the log move.
PrakashN
Would it be possible for you and me to have a shared session & call? Like Scopia? Are you an Avaya Associate? Please send me your email address and we can setup a call to resolve this. Thanks!

Go to:   
Mobile view