butterklopsi
Hi,
I am testing a bit with the Client SDK (Windows / WPF). I want to get the original called extension information when I call a VDN and answer the call with an application using the Client SDK. In the SIP-Log from Equinox we found the SIP-history Info containing the original called extension and VDN-Name. Is there any option to get this information within the application using the Client SDK?

Regards,

Børge.
Dmitry_Shikulin
Hi Børge,

ClientSDK doesn't support agent features.
So there is no API to get this info from ClientSDK side.
This is true for all agent specific features.

Best regards,
Dmitry
butterklopsi
Hi,
thanks for the fast response. Because I found the information in the SIP-Log from the Equinox, I think the client receives all relevant information. Is there any Option to get the raw SIP-Messages and handle it by myself?

Regards,

Børge.
Dmitry_Shikulin
Hi Børge,

Yes client receives all revelant information but parses only the things that is known.
CSDK is designed to encapsulate all the raw processing inside itself and provide only appropriate methods.
There is no API to get raw messages.

As alternative you can try to use some 3rd party tools for SIP sniffing and get SIP messages in real time.
But consider that connection works through TLS some of the info will be not available or invalid after decrypt.

There is hint in other topic how to record media in real time.
Probably this can also help to get raw messages. See last response in https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/22205.page

Best regards,
Dmitry
Go to:   
Mobile view