shix
Our customer developed a app using Client SDK, due to the industry regulatory requirements, the app cannot use the customer’s contacts, So must be removing 'contacts' privacy item on info.plist, but app crashed when starting it, console print information:
2018-06-22 10:36:06.079125+0800 BreezeClient[1871:1665076] [access] This app has crashed because it attempted to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSContactsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.
Message from debugger: Terminated due to signal 9

IOS CSDK version:3.3

this customer just using csdk voice ability, so if removing 'contacts' privacy for info.plist, How does the CSDK work?

thanks!
Rumata
Hi,

Thank you for your question.

I can't reproduce it using iOS Sample App.
SampleApp crashes without NSContactsUsageDescription only if I set LocalContactConfiguration.enabled = YES.
If I set LocalContactConfiguration.enabled = NO, SampleApp works properly.

Please make sure, you set LocalContactConfiguration.enabled = NO before User instance is created.
shix
Many Tanks,We've found the reason for removing privacy to crash ?it’s developing code problems, because asynchronous design causes LocalContactConfiguration.enable=NO to perform after performing the createUserWithConfiguration method, so this means that the program does not come into effect before the default LocalContactConfiguration.enable=YES is executed.
Rumata
OK, Good catch
Go to:   
Mobile view