mgamper
Hello all
I'm new here in the forum.
I was wondering if there is a way to get some statistic data? For example:
- get nr of answered calls of an employee over a specific time period
- get nr of answered calls to a number / line over a specific time period
- nr of lost calls
- etc

If yes, what would be the right API / Interface?

Thanks in advance!
MartinFlynn
That is the kind of information that would generally be included in Call Detail Records(CDRs). It is possible for you to receive these but CDRs are out of scope of this forum.

If you do not want to use CDRs then I think you would need to write a TSAPI/JTAPI/DMCC application that does the following:

1. Places a call Control monitor on all VDNs and Stations of interest.
2. Uses the Call Conrol events (e.g. ServiceInitiated, Delivered, Established and ConnectionCleared) to keep track of when a particular station/VDN sent/received a call and when the call ended.

Martin
mgamper
Hello Martin

Thanks for your detailed answer.

If I want to use CDRs, how would I do this? Are there any Webservices or APIs? Or can you redirect me to the right forum?

Mario
MartinFlynn
I don't know much about it but I do not think there is an API. AFAIK, it is just a stream of data that is sent (in a reasonably standard format) to a receiving service. Devconnect does compliance testing on CDR receiver applications but I do not think we provide any developer support.

Download a copy of the document "Administering Avaya Aura Communication Manager", and take a look at Chapter 20: Collecting Call Information. This describes how to get CDRs sent to your receiver.

Martin
mgamper
Dear Martin

Thank you so much for your time and answers!

Cheers,
Mario
Go to:   
Mobile view