eLVeeJay
This may not be the right forum, but since it is the only IP Office forum there is, I'll try here.

I've tried and tried to make calls via TAPI3 on a machine that has a Communicator and is connected to an IP office (10.1 I believe).
Though I can see the line and register (I get a connection token back), whenever I try to call, I get errors like OLE_E_NOCONNECTION and LINEERR_UNINITIALIZED. Can anyone tell me where to even start?
JohnBiggs
Free developer support for IP Office APIs are not provided through Avaya DevConnect program. That service is available to members with paying memberships. I would ask if you have used the sample application contained in the SDK successfully as a starting point. If it works, then compare your code with its. If it doesn't I suspect configuration or licensing in the IP office system itself.
eLVeeJay
Thanks for the fast response. There's a sample app? I only saw one for DevLink3...

Where would I find said sample app? If that doesn't work, I can go to the admin of the IP Office and have him check things, otherwise I guess I'll have to tell the boss we need to pay up...
JohnBiggs
The IP Office team bundles the development tools for the product into the "User CD" which is made available to with the product and to "[DevConnect] Members who are registered for PLDS can also download the IP Office User CD 4.2.88 which includes the drivers from Avaya Support." the User CD is not available for direct download through DevConnect from our portal. If you can get your hands on this CD there is a TAPI sample application contained in it.

Program membership information is contained at this link
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/program_benefits/membership_overview/index.gsp#tabs-1

eLVeeJay
I got my hands on the user CD 4.2.88. There were indeed some drivers, but no sample app.

Also, when I try to run what I *do* have, I get a ole_e_blank. I then tried to install the nawave32.drv (assuming that to be the cause of the error), but was told it wouldn't run with a 64 bit OS.

Sorry if I'm pushing things a bit here...those who can authorize buying stuff are on vacation, and people have started drumming their fingers in anticipation...
JohnBiggs
hmm look at that, they have removed the sample app from the user CD. Sorry. An older copy of the User CD would have the sample app, but I am not sure how old of a copy you would need.
Go to:   
Mobile view