JLowe
I thought the beauty of OD was that you didn't have to be a java developer to build call flows. I imported the ContextStore PDC and was very surprised at how little OD does with it. I thought I could plug in the info & the data pairs and the JSON & java applet would be created for me. The simple sample app has an Output Variables java but it basically just says 'enter your code here'. Does anyone have any suggestions on how a non-java developer should go about this?? Thanks! And, Avaya- is this something you could pass along to the OD R&D folks? Thanks again. Jan
WilsonYu
OD is not a code-free environment. You need to at least understand how Eclipse based Java development environment works since OD generates Java code that is visible, modifiable and deploy-able. However, you don't need to code to get an application to work. I am not sure about the ContextStore PDC though since it's written by another other party than the OD R/D.
JLowe
Thanks for the response. I've talked with other folks and am wondering if the ContextStore_simpleSampleApp is outdated? Are there sample OD apps available on DevConnect?
WilsonYu
You may consider using the out-of-the-box PDC named Avaya Breeze/ED Integration. It offers a interface to interact with the context store in a Breeze system. We have a html5 version of a sample app SaveContextToCSWeb that uses the PDC. It should be self-explanatory to use.
Go to:   
Mobile view