Pravin
Hi,

We have developed custom agent desktop using DMCC .NET API's and it is working fine with Avaya Aura Contact Center along with AES.

We just want to confirm will same custom desktop work/Support Avaya following version.

1) Avaya Oceana
2) Avaya IP Office
3) Avaya Elite Multichannel
4) Avaya Blue (Nortel)
5) Avaya Breeze platform

Regards,
Pravin Patil
JohnBiggs
1) Avaya Oceana - no
2) Avaya IP Office - no
3) Avaya Elite Multichannel - maybe, perhaps even probably; it depends on a number of factors.
4) Avaya Blue (Nortel) - no
5) Avaya Breeze platform - no
Pravin
Thanks John. Which common desktop API'S will work for these versions.

Or any jtapi api.

Regards,
Pravin
JohnBiggs
1) Avaya Oceana - at present there are not APIs that would allow a third party to develop their own agent for the services it offers.
2) Avaya IP Office - TAPI
3) Avaya Elite Multichannel - TSAPI/JTAPI/DMCC but the comment about applicability remains since multichannel is a super set of functionality and I don't know what your expectations are relative to teh client's ability to access those services.
4) Avaya Blue (Nortel) - AACC related ones, I dont know them well enough to enumerate which ones, you can start here: https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_contact_center/releases/7_0/index.gsp
5) Avaya Breeze platform - breeze is not a PBX, so I don't see how Breeze would apply to your ability to use your client with Breeze. Breeze has numerous APIs to do various things with in the context of a SIP application server but since it doesn't provide contact center functionality as a service... I think it doesn't fit. Breeze could muddle with a call on its way to CC Elite, and thus be in a call path to your client, but to me that isnt Breeze supporting your client (without CC Elite in the picture)
Pravin
Are AES part of all these versions. I need a API or web service to get CLI, DNIS and unique call ID for incoming call to pass 3rdparty CRM.

Also want to provide answer and drop buttons extra in our UI, for other features client want to use Avaya standard desktop like avaya one -x or DMCC
JohnBiggs
Oceana, IPO, CM, CS1000 were developed separately and do not have a common API. Thus different SDKs are available for each of those products to get call information and do call control. All of the product SDKs can provide the information and services you seek, but each uses different methodology to accomplish the task.

While Oceana, CM, CCEM and AACC (with Aura) all utilize AE Services how the agent works with those solutions varies greatly, and thus the ability for your agent to be well behaved just because AE Services is in the picture is not a given.
Go to:   
Mobile view