pnwoha
I am trying record proactive dialer agents via the use of tsapi events. If these agents are NOT in blended mode, would i be able to still see their corresponding tsapi events?
JohnBiggs
Given the agents are nailed up, you will see CTI events (CONFerenced at a minimum). I don't know if it will be enough for you to make sense of when calls start and end, and the other meta data you would typically get for calls (like the phone number of the other party in the call). You may get more meta data by monitoring the VDNs that are used to handle inbound calls, and if makePredictiveCall is being used the VDN that is used to pass calls to the agents. I encourage you to also leverage the Event Service from Proactive Contact to get additional information which will probably be necessary to get a functional call recorder operational. I know of no other solutions that make exclusive use of TSAPI to record agent calls. Given some of the variables (like ISDN trunking and direct Agent connections to Proactive Contact) if those are in use you will see differences from a 'pure' Communication Manager solution.
pnwoha
Thank you.
Go to:   
Mobile view