andywfinlay
I have created a simple WFD that goes from 'start' to 'make call' (calling from SIP extension on Communicator) to any number of other endpoints. i've tried my internal h323 deskphone extension. i've tried going out to my cell. never get a call. when I create my instance it says it is created but nothing happens. when I run through the Instance I see it highlighted in yellow on the make call step. copy of ED workflow attached as well as input/output data on the make call step.
  • [Thumb - MakeCall.JPG]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - MakeCallOutputData.JPG]
[Disk] Download
PrakashN
It looks like it is not able to dial out. Can you please attach the Debug Level Engagement Designer log?
Log file located in /var/log/Avaya/services/EngagementDesigner directory on the Breeze node.

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
andywfinlay
here you go. initially you'll see errors showing 'could not succeed due to internal problems'. this was due to my Media Server not being associated. that was fixed today but still can't call out.
Filename EngagementDesigner.log [Disk] Download
PrakashN
This is INFO level log. We need DEBUG level log. Please see the attachment to change the log level.
  • [Thumb - Capture.PNG]
[Disk] Download

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
RajeshChandrashekar
Thanks Prakash,

@andywfinlay, request you to please provide the logs in debug mode for both EngagementDesigner and Breeze.

To enable debug logs login to breeze terminal ,
ce logon // this will enable debug logs for breeze
ce dlogon EngagementDesigner // this will enable debug logs for EngagementDesigner

Redirect the logs when you execute the scenario,
ce dlogw | tee /tmp/breezedebug.log

ce dlogw | tee /tmp/eddebug.log

Attach the /tmp/breezedebug.log and /tmp/eddebug.log logs for debugging.

Also you can turn off the logging if required by
ce dlogoff
ce dlogoff EngagementDesigner

Thanks,
Rajesh
JoelEzell
Is this a Collaboratory system or a system in your lab?
blacplague
RajeshChandrashekar

attached are requested logs on andywfinlay's behalf. thanks
Filename breezedebug.log [Disk] Download
Filename eddebug.log [Disk] Download
andywfinlay
This is our live system which we are trying to get up and running.
andywfinlay
JoelEzell wrote:Is this a Collaboratory system or a system in your lab?

This is our live system which we are trying to get up and running.
andywfinlay
RajeshChandrashekar wrote:Thanks Prakash,

@andywfinlay, request you to please provide the logs in debug mode for both EngagementDesigner and Breeze.

To enable debug logs login to breeze terminal ,
ce logon // this will enable debug logs for breeze
ce dlogon EngagementDesigner // this will enable debug logs for EngagementDesigner

Redirect the logs when you execute the scenario,
ce dlogw | tee /tmp/breezedebug.log

ce dlogw | tee /tmp/eddebug.log

Attach the /tmp/breezedebug.log and /tmp/eddebug.log logs for debugging.

Also you can turn off the logging if required by
ce dlogoff
ce dlogoff EngagementDesigner

Thanks,
Rajesh

in reviewing the logs I noticed a bad FQDN reference (was pointing to bad hostname of sesmgr6-1.apex.local).
I've updated it in DNS but the new log still references it (as well as the correct Hostname). how do I get rid of the old reference showing in the inetAddress (see below) ?

AAMS HostName: pvo-aams-ad1.apex.local, AAMS ip: 172.16.254.155, initialOccurance: 1532968236405, lastOccurrance: 1533595087189 | MediaServer:
inetAddress: sesmgr6-1.apex.local/172.16.254.155, port: 7151

Filename eddebug.log [Disk] Download
andywfinlay
I was able to get past the InetAddress by disenrolling the AAMS and then re-enrolling it with SMGR.
It still isn't working but the logs show it can't connect to the AAMS and that it is not unlocked. I have confirmed it is unlocked.
also see some cert errors. I will open new thread with these specific issues and include recent logs.
andywfinlay
andywfinlay wrote:I was able to get past the InetAddress by disenrolling the AAMS and then re-enrolling it with SMGR.
It still isn't working but the logs show it can't connect to the AAMS and that it is not unlocked. I have confirmed it is unlocked.
also see some cert errors. I will open new thread with these specific issues and include recent logs.

to help out someone looking for how this was resolved. the AAMS (media server) wasn't authenticating due a missing REST login and password (required for 3.4). this is configured in both the AAMS (Signaling Protocols) and Breeze (Cluster Configuration). To resolve the cert errors I reissued new SMGR certs and assigned them to the individual service profiles in the Key Store on the AAMS Certificate Management page.
Go to:   
Mobile view