bbailey
Guy I am trying to configure a JDBC service provider for an Oracle database but when I test my connection in the JDBC Data Sources section of the Breeze settings it fails with: ERROR: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver incompatible with javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource.
I have tried using the Oracle JDBC version 6 and 7 jar files from Oracle but they are both failing. Any suggestion as to which jdbc drivers I should use to connect to Oracle (believe the specific version is 12c)?
bbailey
Oracle JDBC 6 and 7 work now with Breeze 3.4 so long as you use oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource as the class instead of oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver. This is apparently due to the JDNI based service providers that Breeze is now using. Hope this saves someone some headache.
bbailey
Where can we see the SQL that is generated by the 'update db' or 'read from db' tasks? No matter the logging level I set for Engagement Designer, there is not logging of the SQL.
Stoner963
Configuring a JDBC provider and data source. For access to relational databases, applications use the Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) drivers and data sources that you configure for the application server. liteblue usps gov
Wilder
bbailey wrote:Where can we see the SQL that is generated by the 'update db' or 'read from db' tasks? No matter the logging level I set for Engagement Designer, there is not logging of the SQL.

From the oracle side, if you use Toad for Oracle, you can view the sessions and the incoming sql as for ED logs, I am interested to know the answer as well if there is a way to see the sql from the logs.
Nicolash
For access to relational databases, applications use the Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) drivers and data sources that you configure for the application server login liteblue
Go to:   
Mobile view