bbailey
I need to set a custom header in my REST Task (and also use oAuth2 for authentication). I appear to be able to get the oAuth process to work but the 'custom header' property in the Task only appears to apply to the oAuth REST call and not the actual REST service. Can you confirm if it is possible to set a custom header in the REST Task (not the oAuth query)? I would also love to see an example REST Task that uses oAuth if there is anything available.
Bill.Liu
Actually, custom headers are added to the REST request instead of the request sent to the OAuth URL. Please provide us your WFD here.
bbailey
Bill,
Thanks. I hope I am overlooking something or have the syntax off. I attached the wfd.
You can see the error that comes back from the GET request is complaining that the custom header value is not present yet I do have it set in the custom header field:
2018-08-05 12:38:20,037 [pool-129-thread-1] EngagementDesigner ERROR - EngagementDesigner-3.4.0.0.32008 - Received HTTP error response: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized - Content: {

"error":"appagent_missing",
"error_description":"Missing appagent header/parameter"
}

Filename initalTest.xml [Disk] Download
bbailey
Hi Bill,
Any thoughts on this?
Go to:   
Mobile view