MilanSavaliya
Hey there,

I am creating snap-in in which I want to drop the call once intercepted and make new call to the same extension.
Consider A as call initiator.

• A calls B

• B transfers call to C

• My snap in intercepts all the calls to "C". So I want to drop call from A to B and make a new Call from A to C.

When I make a request to ECC for dropping call, it returns "202 Accepted". Just after dropping the call I am making request to ECC for making a new call but it is responding me with

"{"errorMsg":"Error in make call: RESOURCE_BUSY"}"

I am not sure why I am getting this. I also tried to wait for some seconds before making new call but it is not solving my problem.

Kindly Help.
    JoelEzell
    Apologies for the slow response. We are engaging the appropriate resources to help you out.
    Dinesh012024
    Hi,

ECC sends 202 accepted which indicates that ECC accepted to drop the call and it would take some time for ECC to pass the request to AES & CM. But it should be happening in less than a second. But if that request was failed by AES for some reason the call would not get dropped. Can you share us the logs (/var/log/Avaya/dcm/pu/CallServerConnector/) or check it to see whether there are some errors?

Also have you started ECC event subscription for station C?

ECC will be aware of the call, only if atleast one of the party in the call is subscribed or the call was initiated by ECC. Since you are getting 202 accepted, ECC is aware of the callId or it would have sent 404. So I believe you have subscribed for ECC call events for station C

You can check (or share us) these logs to dig further
    /var/log/Avaya/services/EngagementCallControl/EngagementCallControl.log
    /var/log/Avaya/dcm/pu/CallServerConnector/CSC-csc-1.log

Thank You,
    Dinesh
    Go to:   
    Mobile view