GariRaj
Hi Team,

i have seen API set for PhoneTerminal where we can set for Mute and Full voulme in the setGain method but the same is not working with the below code. can you please confirm whether PhoneTerminal is implemented or not? am using JTAPI version 5.2.0.454.

try {
ComponentGroup groups[] = null;
Terminal terminal = jtapiInterface.getTerminal("");
if (terminal instanceof PhoneTerminal) {
groups = ((PhoneTerminal)terminal).getComponentGroups();
}
if (groups != null && groups.length >= 1){
for( ComponentGroup cg : groups )
cg.activate();

Component components[] = groups[0].getComponents();

for (Component comp : components ){
if (comp instanceof PhoneMicrophone){
logger.info("mute status:"+((PhoneMicrophone) comp).getGain());
if(((PhoneMicrophone) comp).getGain()!=PhoneMicrophone.MUTE){
((PhoneMicrophone)comp).setGain(PhoneMicrophone.MUTE);
}
}
}
}else{
logger.info("groups are empty");
}
logger.info("in unmute end");
}catch (Exception e) {
LogException.logStackTrace(e, "CiscoCallManager.class", logger);
}
CraigJohnson5
Mute and Volume are local to the phone and aren't accessible through 3rd party call control such as JTAPI.
dgarrood
Are there any settings relevant to DTMF tone audio (volume) level available when using JTAPI ? Users are complaining of audio tones being too loud when our JTAPI app is injecting DTMF tones into the call speech path.
CraigJohnson5
The actual DTMF tones come from Communication Manager. In that case I would look at the Communication Manager Screen Reference (on the Avaya Support site) for your version and look for any references to volume of DTMF. In the 8.0 version Chapter 139 looks like the closest thing I can find. You could try playing with the decibels for touchtone there and seeing if that will help. But no, JTAPI is not going to be able to adjust the volume of DTMF.
Go to:   
Mobile view