andywfinlay
my simple 'make call' snap-in is not working and i've resolved a lot of issues but still running up against this one. logs show "Alarm Alarm: Type: CRITICAL, Description: AAMS is not in unlocked state, Message: AAMS state: offline".
However, the AAMS is online and unlocked (also pulling license just fine)....see AAMS status page attachement

I also see a cert error "The certificate issued by CN=SIP Product Certificate Authority, OU=SIP Product Certificate Authority, O=Avaya Inc., C=US is not trusted;"

In the eddebug.log I see this URL referenced https://pvo-aams-ad1.apex.local:7151 and if I enter it in a browser it prompts for user name/password. I entered the AAMS login and password and it doesn't like it. also tried SMGR and no go on it either.

I have attached the eddebug.log and breezedebug.log.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Filename breezedebug.log [Disk] Download
Filename eddebug.log [Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - AAMS Status.JPG]
[Disk] Download
PrakashN
So is there a workflow that gets kicked off? I do see the certificate errors in the ED log attached, but I dont see a workflow getting kicked off in the log. The Make Call snap-in - the workflow containing Make Call - do you see an instance getting created in the ED Admin Console?

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
andywfinlay
PrakashN wrote:So is there a workflow that gets kicked off? I do see the certificate errors in the ED log attached, but I dont see a workflow getting kicked off in the log. The Make Call snap-in - the workflow containing Make Call - do you see an instance getting created in the ED Admin Console?

yes, the instance gets created with an instance number. I also go in to the instance and it shows 'active'.

On another note, I resolved the cert issues but see the following in my new logs:

2018-08-07 15:48:42,604 [WorkManager.MediaServerThreadPool : 0] com.avaya.AamsConnectorLibrary FINE - [raiseAlarm::] Alarm Alarm: Type: CRITICAL, Description: Connection to AAMS failed, Message: Failed to connect to AMS: Invalid Credentials,
AAMS HostName: pvo-aams-ad1.apex.local, AAMS ip: 172.16.254.155, initialOccurance: 1533678035615, lastOccurrance: 1533678516603 | MediaServer:
inetAddress: pvo-aams-ad1.apex.local/172.16.254.155, port: 7151

I reset the SMGR AAMS user password (AAMS user you configure when you setup the AAMS) but that didn’t make any difference. Do you know what credential this is referring to?
Filename breezedebug.log [Disk] Download
JoelEzell
Hi Andy, do you have a support contract on this system? If so, please open a ticket with Avaya Client Services.
andywfinlay
andywfinlay wrote:
PrakashN wrote:So is there a workflow that gets kicked off? I do see the certificate errors in the ED log attached, but I dont see a workflow getting kicked off in the log. The Make Call snap-in - the workflow containing Make Call - do you see an instance getting created in the ED Admin Console?

yes, the instance gets created with an instance number. I also go in to the instance and it shows 'active'.

On another note, I resolved the cert issues but see the following in my new logs:

2018-08-07 15:48:42,604 [WorkManager.MediaServerThreadPool : 0] com.avaya.AamsConnectorLibrary FINE - [raiseAlarm::] Alarm Alarm: Type: CRITICAL, Description: Connection to AAMS failed, Message: Failed to connect to AMS: Invalid Credentials,
AAMS HostName: pvo-aams-ad1.apex.local, AAMS ip: 172.16.254.155, initialOccurance: 1533678035615, lastOccurrance: 1533678516603 | MediaServer:
inetAddress: pvo-aams-ad1.apex.local/172.16.254.155, port: 7151

I reset the SMGR AAMS user password (AAMS user you configure when you setup the AAMS) but that didn’t make any difference. Do you know what credential this is referring to?

in order to help others the resolution for this 'invalid credentials' is setting up the REST login/password in Breeze and the Media Server.
PrakashN
Gentlemen, It appears multiple topics / problems are being discussed in this one thread. Going back to the original problem of this thread, do we have a problem with "simple outbound call workflow doesn't work"? I see that a workflow is kicked off, an instance is created, and it is an active instance.

Can you go into the instance and check what is going on in the instance? Do we have a problem with the workflow whatsoever? Thanks!

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
Go to:   
Mobile view