Json
I added an attribute to the hello world sample code and it throws an exception. I am able to get the value of the displayString attribute, but not the value of the second attribute. The second attirbute is called testString which is a copy of the displayString with only the name changed.

[SipContainerPool : 4] HelloWorld FINE - HelloWorld-3.4.0.0.340003 - ----------------------------------------------------------------
2018-08-07 17:59:30,418 [SipContainerPool : 4] HelloWorld INFO - HelloWorld-3.4.0.0.340003 - attribute value was Hello from Avaya.
2018-08-07 17:59:30,418 [SipContainerPool : 4] HelloWorld ERROR - HelloWorld-3.4.0.0.340003 - Exception while looking up attribute
com.avaya.collaboration.businessdata.api.NoAttributeFoundException: No AusAttribute returned; serviceId=1300 attributeName= testString
at com.avaya.zephyr.platform.dm.AusPlatformServiceDM.getDefaultAttributeValue(AusPlatformServiceDM.java:893)
at com.avaya.zephyr.platform.dm.AusPlatformServiceDM.getServiceAttribute(AusPlatformServiceDM.java:1028)
at com.avaya.zephyr.platform.dal.api.ServiceDataImpl.getGlobalServiceAttribute(ServiceDataImpl.java:156)
at com.avaya.zephyr.platform.dal.api.ServiceDataImpl.getServiceAttribute(ServiceDataImpl.java:177)
at com.avaya.zephyr.services.helloservice.MyOutgoingSipMessageListener.sendingOut(MyOutgoingSipMessageListener.java:47)
at com.avaya.collaboration.call.sip.SipMessagePresenter.presentRequest(SipMessagePresenter.java:98)
at com.avaya.collaboration.call.SipMessageUpdater.updateRequest(SipMessageUpdater.java:79)

Thanks
JoelEzell
Hi, did you deploy the new version of your snap-in via System Manager as opposed to using the Eclipse plugin or ssh to deploy directly to Breeze? Did you bump the version number?
Json
JoelEzell wrote:Hi, did you deploy the new version of your snap-in via System Manager as opposed to using the Eclipse plugin or ssh to deploy directly to Breeze? Did you bump the version number?

I recall deploying from System manager, then I also tried the Eclipse Plugin, Maven Clean Packaged followed by (Re)Deploy through SMGR
JoelEzell
Does the attribute appear in System Manager along with Display String? Either way, you might try uninstalling all versions of your snap-in then install the latest.
Json
JoelEzell wrote:Does the attribute appear in System Manager along with Display String? Either way, you might try uninstalling all versions of your snap-in then install the latest.

yes, the attribute appears in system manager. I uninstalled all versions and deleted the snap-in then installed it through system manager and the error is gone. thanks
JoelEzell
Good news. Sorry that it was so difficult for you.
Go to:   
Mobile view