andywfinlay
adding a little at a time as I grow my basic make call workflow, i've added a 'play announcement' event and after it calls me it just stops with an error on the play announcement. it says Invalid Argument! CallID cannot be empty..
I have mapped the UCID in input mapping and assigned a valid announcement in cstore. attached is my workflow and a jpeg of the error.
Filename simpleCallWithAnnounce.xml [Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - CallID cannot be empty.JPG]
[Disk] Download
RajeshChandrashekar
Hi,
The Call variable gets populated in case of call intercept workflows, for outbound calls, we need to create a variable and map the output from make call to this variable.
Attached is the workflow draft, please import and execute and let us know if you still face any issues.

Thanks,
Rajesh
Filename makecallDevConnect.xml [Disk] Download
andywfinlay
RajeshChandrashekar wrote:Hi,
The Call variable gets populated in case of call intercept workflows, for outbound calls, we need to create a variable and map the output from make call to this variable.
Attached is the workflow draft, please import and execute and let us know if you still face any issues.

Thanks,
Rajesh

that worked but wondering why the output mapping was going from the appid rather than the UCID?
RajeshChandrashekar
Glad to hear that, its recommended to use appid while making an outbound call and doing operations on that.
Go to:   
Mobile view