RickGroshek
Upgrading from OD 7.0.1 to Version: 7.2 (7.2.0.0904) Build id: 201706210650

Running with EPM/MPP on shared server (remote from my app server), pointing the application URL to my local tomcat instance: http://10.80.xx.xx:8080/CTIScreenPopTester/Start

When I call to the AEP number, the appilcation starts and I get the following message:

Problem simulating CAV values (Connection refused: connect); default values will be used.

I've tried running the screen to reduce security on the TLS level but has no impact.

Any suggestions?
IvanFontalvo
Hi Rick,

you need to check the axis2 version that you are using now, becouse the axis2 of the version 7.0.1 is minor than the axis2 version of 7.2. check the vpapplogclient and copy the trace here.
WilsonYu
It appears that you are running the application on simulation mode although you are invoking it from EP (not the simulator in OD). Why? Because you probably didn't set the Platform to Enterprise Portal in the Export wizard Specify Platform Details page.
RickGroshek
I'm not following you on this one Wilson? I'm not exporting the application for this test.

I'm starting up my local tomcat server in Eclipse (with OD Plugin) on my desktop and pointing to that application from our lab Experience Portal System (remote server/platform). Aside from the CAVs apparently not being picked up from the EPM, the application is working otherwise.

We seem to be having an issue with the connection back to the EPM/MPPs for the CAV's, even if I am running the application on our real application server (WebSphere).

I've run the script to reduce security to allow the TLS 1.0/1.1 and still no luck.

WilsonYu
If you are running the Tomcat server and make calls from EP, you still need to change the Plaform to Enterprise Portal. In this case, you can access the Properties in Eclipse in Orchestration Designer->General->Runtime Platform
Go to:   
Mobile view