as001622
Hello!
I'm trying to run Vantage Basic project version 1.0.0.1.0308 with sdk version 3.4.0.0 and when i'm starting to build project some errors appears according to the sdk.

error: DataRetrievalListener is not public in com.avaya.clientservices.common; cannot be accessed from outside package
error: DataSet is not public in com.avaya.clientservices.common; cannot be accessed from outside package
error: DataSetChangeListener is not public in com.avaya.clientservices.common; cannot be accessed from outside package
error: DataSetChangeType is not public in com.avaya.clientservices.common; cannot be accessed from outside package

All those classes are package-private, so how can use them?
Dmitry_Shikulin
Hello as001622,

Thank you for your question.

I am not sure why you see those errors because DataRetrieval, DataSet and Listeners are public from csdk side.
Hoewever those objects were deprecated but not removed or made private and you can use them anyway.
But as it says in documentation it is better to use DataRetrievalWatcher object for similar operations.
Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Dmitry
as001622
As I mention above, it's all the provided packages and libraries from those links https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_client_sdk/developer_downloads/4_0_0_0/index.gsp https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/vantage/releases/1_1/index.gsp.
Actually I've noticed just now that there is new version of SDK, so i gonna try it tomorrow. I've allready fix that error manually moved those interfaces to application package.

One more question. Any Android studio emulator device is suitable to test apps in the same way like Vantage device is? Actually, when I'm trying to run emulator i've got error "install_failed_no_matching_abis". It is possible to fix it by changing gradle settings, but later it appears another error, which is opposite to the first one.

Thank you!
Rumata
Hi,

Try to ARM emulation, not x86. Generally it should work. But we recommend to use device due to performance issues.
Go to:   
Mobile view