andywfinlay
I have created a workflow that needs to include an OAuth Token to work properly. I can execute the initial POST API token request in Postman and get the Token however I cannot get it to work in ED. I assume my fields aren't mapping correctly.

Additionally, the next REST API call requires the Token to be included in the call for OAuth. I have added a custom header for auth_type which is in my original POST call for the token since there is not a default field for that. I put in all the OAuth name, password, Client ID, and Secret and then add the Oauth URL (for the initial Token request) I get an error saying unable to obtain the OAuth Token.

To test the Workflow I took the Token I get in Postman and cut/paste it into the OAuth Token field and it actually works. No errors when I create an Instance and I get the correct data back. Obviously I can't do that in my normal workflow so wondering how to get this to work. Happy to make two different API calls (one for token and populate it into a variable and the other to add the Token and call the other URL) if I had to but would prefer getting this to work with just one CallRESTService.
AnuragAggarwal
can you please export workflow and provide here

also if you have fine level ED logs, they would be useful
tray
Did you ever figure out a way to get this working? We are running into same issue.
Go to:   
Mobile view