TrevorCrowder
I recently added breeze to a client with an existing Avaya setup running 3rd party certs.
I however could not get the DRS to start - until I removed the certificates from the SMGR.

Error with 3rd party certs active
ERROR [com.avaya.mgmt.drs.debug] [pool-1-thread-1] JMX connection to service:jmx:rmi://grsmgr.avaya.com:2009/jndi/rmi://grsmgr.avaya.com:2009/drsrmi failed : Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException: Unable to find certificate chain.].

Has anybody had a similar experience - is there an easier way of getting around the SMGR 3rd party certs without having to remove them?

JoelEzell
Hi Trevor, have you resolved this issue? Did you add the third-party CA as trusted on both SMGR and Breeze? If this system has a support contract, please consider opening a ticket with Avaya Client Services.
TrevorCrowder
Hi - yes the solution is working after removing the certs and reinstalling them after successful DRS - without successful DRS I cannot load the certificate via SMGR webconsole - Is there a way to import trust cert directly onto breeze using cli?
JoelEzell
Sorry, I just saw that I'd missed this last question. No, there is not currently a way to do this via CLI.
Go to:   
Mobile view