GChagnon
Hello,

Is it possible with a Call Intercept to the Called Party to detect via Breeze Events that the caller has hung up/dropped from the call.

Using the following and my Event Listener:
final EventSubscriptionAttributes subAttr = EventingFactory.createEventSubscriptionAttributes(EventFamilyCall.FAMILY_NAME);
final String callSubscriptionId = EventingFactory.createEventingService().subscribe(subAttr);

I never catch an Event that my Intercepted caller has hung up/dropped from the call.

But I do catch all the Call Events from other ED WFs with the above (no filters applied).

I also thought that the family should be CallIntercepted but it does not offer any event Type Call_Ended or Participant_Drop.

Thoughts,

Gabriel
JoelEzell
Apologies for the delayed response here. I'm not 100% clear on the scenario. First question: is your call intercept snap-in the only service in the service profile? Second question: you intercept the call, do you then do an allow / divertTo or are you holding the call in the intercepted state when the caller drops? Third question: your snap-in doesn't happen to have a field in the properties file called something like "Skip_Cecs", does it?
GChagnon
Sorry for the delayed answer - I have just returned from vacation!!

My intent was to do a call intercept and to hold the call. No allow/divert was planned originally as I want the Java application to handle the call entirely. After my original post, the hamster went around the wheel many times and I suspected that why I was not seeing an event of the Call family type was because that my Java code did not use the allow/divert methods.

I can add a divert to my Snap-In and direct the call to a WF that does nothing (Start + End) and see what the result is. I suspect that I will now see the drop events.

I am using Breeze r3.4 and my Snap-In's properties file does not contain anything related to "Skip_Cecs". I searched the documentation is did not find anything related to this. Could you please point me in the right direction for this item.

Thanks,

Gabriel
JoelEzell
Another idea occurred to me: how are you routing to your snap-in? Are you using Session Manager sequenccing or have you configured a Route to Breeze? If the latter, you will not see call events in 3.4. I think we changed that in 3.5.
Go to:   
Mobile view