Pravin
Is there any JTAPI or DMCC sample web call control application available just like POPUP sample windows desktop application.

Regards,
Pravin
MartinFlynn
I am not aware of any.

Martin
Ahmadqadri
Any updates on this.
What is the correct approach if you I want to listen for calls and handle them (hold, transfere etc) on a web portal. Should I be including the code that starts application session , gets a deviceiD and registers a terminal and so on.. in the same solution as my Web, Or should this be a separate application installed on every client pc. Any help would be appreciated...
MartinFlynn
It is up to you to decide if you prefer to run your application as a thick client on the agent's desktop or a web application on a central server.

If you choose a thick client, you will need to decide how you will deliver the application and keep it up-to-date.

If you prefer to run a central application on your web portal, you will need to come up with a way that requests from the agent's browser can be sent to AE Services and events from AE Services can be propagated to the browser. One architecture that you could examine would be:

1. A (Javascript) application running in the browser that communicated with your web application. It would send button presses to the web app and receive 'events' from the web app.
2. A DMCC application running on the server side which connects to AE Services It would pass requests/responses/events to/from AE Services.
3. You web app would have to act as a type of proxy. It would pass requests from the client to the DMCC application and pass events from the DMCC application to the client.

I do not think this would be trivial.

Martin
Ahmadqadri
Thank you for your response. Ill try the java-script client and will be asking questions hear.
Go to:   
Mobile view